We provided federal and state income tax preparation for individuals, families, and small businesses. The owner is registered with the California Tax Education Council. The company is also a participant in the Internal Revenue Service’s Annual Filing Season Program, which recognizes tax return preparers who voluntarily increase their knowledge and improve their competency through continuing education.
• Federal and state income taxes
• Prior year returns and amendments
• Prior year amendments
• Tax planning
• Sales taxes
• Tax identification numbers
Too occupied with daily personal and business obligations to maintain the books? Falling behind on required state and federal reporting requirements? Do you find that you don’t have the time to invoice customers, pay bills or monitor expenses because you’re too busy growing the business? We provide the following bookkeeping services for independent professionals and small businesses.
• Financial statement preparation
• Bank account and credit card reconciliations
• Accounts payable
• Invoicing and accounts receivable
• Clean-up and catch-up bookkeeping for prior years
Are you a business owner who wants to receive a salary from your corporation? Do you have 1099 or W2 employees and need to track their time more efficiently? Are you in compliance with new city and/or state minimum wage mandates? We will help you navigate the payroll taxes and reporting required for small businesses.
• Wage payments by direct deposit or paper check
• Annual 1099 and W2 reporting
• State and federal payroll taxes
• Mobile phone and/or computer-based time tracking
• Minimum wage and sick leave compliance